This article is a stub.
You can help Peter Pan Wiki by expanding it.
The Book of Lies is a 1991 children's novel written by UK author Toby Forward as a sequel to his earlier book Neverland. In this sequel the Hacker siblings are dragged back to a different part of Neverland coming to the aid of a group of royal siblings who helped them in their last adventure
James Hacker and his younger brother Matthew find themselves dragged back into a different part of Neverland which is like a fantastical Arabian nights place where those like Ali, Amina and Rahila and their friend slave-boy Bakbak come from. Both brothers come to aid of said royal siblings to save their sultan father Al-Mumtasin from their wicked magician uncle Al-Ashar and his monstrous pets/familiars like Sssstttt. All the while their older sister Wendy searches desperately to find a way to join them while their parents check if any of the lost boys who came back with their children last time have disappeared also.
- James Hacker: Eldest son winds up back in a different part of Neverland that's home to the royal siblings.
- Matthew Hacker: Younger brother who gets dragged back into said different part of Neverland with his older sibling .
- Wendy Hacker: Older sister who struggles to find away to join her younger brothers in Neverland in order to rescue them.
- George Hacker: Father who checks up at his old boarding school to see if any of the lost boys are missing also.
- Mrs Hacker: Mother who searches for her lost sons with her daughter.
- Rahila: Princess and younger sister to Ali and older sibling to Amina who helped the Hacker siblings in their last adventure.
- Amina: Princess and youngest sister to Rahila and Ali who helped the Hacker siblings in their last adventure.
- Ali: Prince and older brother to Rahila and Amina who helped the Hacker siblings in their last adventure.
- Bakbak: Slave boy to Rahila, Amina and Ali who helped the Hacker siblings in their last adventure.
- Al-Ashar: Primary antagonist; the betrayed younger brother to sultan Al-Mumtasin turned embittered Magician..
- Al-Mumtasin: Cursed Sultan brother of Al-Ashar and father to Rahila, Amina and Ali.
- Sssstttt: Al-Ashar's magical serpentine familiar.
- Jinee: A Genie in servitude to Al-Ashar.
- Shakashik: Street rat and friend to Bakbak.
- Al-Kuz: Street rat and friend to Bakbak.
- Hamid Al-Sammame: Palace guard and friend to Ali.
- Umar: Royal Vizier.
- Kafur: A former master to Al-Ashar.
- Jinn: A type of Genie.
|Standalones||Sisters Of The Neversea • Always Neverland • Peter Pan in Scarlet • Peter Pan and the Only Children • Forever Neverland • Peter Pan's NeverWorld • Peter Pan: Betwixt-and-Between • After the Rain: A New Adventure for Peter Pan • Lost: a Never Novella|
|Disney books||Peter Pan's Day in the Snow • Peter Pan and the Troll • Wendy's Adventure in Never Land • Friends, Ahoy!|
|Starcatchers||Peter and the Starcatchers • Peter and the Shadow Thieves • Peter and the Secret of Rundoon • Peter and the Sword of Mercy • The Bridge to Never Land|
|Neverland||Neverland • The Book of Lies|
|Hook (mini-storybooks)||Tinkerbell's Challenge • Peter and the Lost Boys|
|Untitled trilogy||An Awfully Big Adventure • The Battle for Neverland • Wendy’s Final Journey|